DPG School: Heavy Particles at the LHC
Sorry that it took a while, but here are the talks we heard during our DPG School on Heavy Particles at the LHC in Bad Honnef in the Fall of 2012. The file formats might differ because we are posting the original files provided by all speakers. We will post the missing files as soon as we get them.
- Lucia Di Ciaccio (Universite de Savoie, LAPP): QCD and electoweak physics
- Yvonne Peters (Göttingen, DESY): Top physics 1, 2, 3
- Adrian Signer (PSI): Top theory 1, 2
- Vivek Sharma (UCSD): Higgs physics
- Tao Han (Pittsburgh): Higgs theory
- Graham Kribs (Eugene, Oregon): Supersymmetry 1, 2, Extra dimensions, Tim's talk
- Aafke Kraan (INFN Pisa): Massive stable particles
- Albert de Roeck (CERN etc): Exotica
- Jörg Jäckel (Heidelberg): Light particles not at the LHC
- Dan Hooper (Fermilab, Chicago): Dark matter (evening talk)
- Tom Ferbel (Rochester): The top quark and other tales of `discovery' (evening talk)
We would also like to very much thank all our speakers, all participants, and the DPG staff for the great week and all the things we learned, from details about calculations and analyses to the bigger picture of the whole thing. The two organizers definitely had a great time!
Tilman Plehn and Thomas Schörner-Sadenius