Sandbox Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the Sandbox
web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, eg: TWikiGuest
in the Main
Web Preferences Settings
These settings override the defaults for this web only. See full list of defaults with explanation
- Web Settings:
- Set WEBBGCOLOR = #B9DAFF
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = Sandbox test area with all features enabled.
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...experiment in an unrestricted hands-on web.
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Default template for new topics for this web:
- WebTopicEditTemplate?: Default template for new topics in this web. (Site-level is used if topic does not exist)
- TWiki.WebTopicEditTemplate: Site-level default topic template
- Comma separated list of forms that can be attached to topics in this web. See TWikiForms for more information.
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Sandbox web: (See TWikiAccessControl). Remove the # to enable any of these settings. Remember that an empty setting is a valid setting; setting DENYWEBVIEW to nothing means that anyone can view the web.
- #Set DENYWEBVIEW =
- #Set ALLOWWEBVIEW =
- #Set DENYWEBCHANGE =
- #Set ALLOWWEBCHANGE = TWikiAdminGroup
- #Set DENYWEBRENAME =
- #Set ALLOWWEBRENAME = TWikiAdminGroup
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (e.g., TWikiAdminGroup)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user or topic preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
Help on Preferences
- A preference setting is defined by:
3 or 6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- A preferences setting can be disabled with a # sign. Remove the # sign to enable a local customisation. Example:
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce your own preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates.
- Rename, move or delete this web: